PC Merchandise 72561 PC-Concrete Two-Half Epoxy Adhesive Paste for Anchoring and Crack Restore, eight.6 ozCartridge, Grey
- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and restore cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- Excessive-tack paste resists moisture for utility in damp environments and can be utilized in vertical purposes
- Can be utilized in indoor and outside purposes with an utility temperature vary from 35 to 115 levels F and a service temperature vary from -20 to +115 levels F
- Gives work time of 20 minutes and remedy time of four hours (at 75 levels F)
- Meets ASTM C881-99
- Formulated for anchoring threaded rods, bolts, rebar dowels and easy dowels into concrete, grout stuffed block and unreinforced masonry.
- PC-Concrete is superb for filling and repairing cracks in concrete, and out-performs all caulks and hydraulic cements.
- PC-Concrete won’t come free from any cleaned concrete floor and can maintain throughout enlargement and contraction of concrete.
- PC-Concrete is the perfect resolution for everlasting concrete restore.
PC-Concrete has distinctive energy, most subject reliability, together with a excessive warmth deflection temperature of 134 levels F, which offers engineers and contractors with a alternative for specifying and setting adhesive anchors in elevated temperature environments.
Value: $ 20.43