- Permethrin efficient towards the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which might transmit the Zika Virus
- Permethrin insect-killing repellent in your clothes is efficient towards ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes; as efficient as 100 p.c DEET
- Household-friendly Managed Launch insect repellent system with 20% DEET; efficient towards ticks and all mosquitoes
- Encapsulates DEET in a protein that dissolves slowly, releasing DEET over an extended time frame — as much as 11 hours
- Permethrin lasts as much as 6 weeks (or 6 washings); won’t stain or injury clothes, materials, plastics, completed surfaces, or out of doors gear
To be used on clothes, tents, and different gear, Sawyer Premium Permethrin Clothes Insect Repellent not solely repels bugs, it really kill ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites, and greater than 55 other forms of bugs on contact. It’s efficient towards the Aedes Aegypti (Yellow Fever Mosquito), which might transmit the Zika Virus.
Permethrin is odorless after drying and won’t stain or injury clothes, materials, plastics, completed surfaces, or any of your out of doors gear. Use it whereas trying to find an odorless method to shield your self from frequent bugs. The lively ingredient Permethrin is an artificial molecule much like pyrethrum which is taken from the Chrysanthemum flower.
A single utility lasts as much as six washings or as much as 40 days of solar publicity. Repellent ought to be utilized outside and earlier than clothes is worn; after it’s handled, cling clothes and let dry 2 hours (four hours in humid situations).
Sawyer Premium Permethrin is out there in 12- and 24-ounce set off spray bottles and as a 9-ounce aerosol spray. It is also accessible in a number of bundles, together with:
- Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin lotion and spray (additionally efficient towards the Yellow Fever Mosquito)
- Sawyer Premium Managed Launch Insect Repellent lotion (a family-friendly system with 20% DEET that lasts as much as 11 hours)
Since 1984, Sawyer Merchandise has provided the very best, most technologically superior options for defense towards solar, bugs, water, and accidents — all the things from first help kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to ranges cleaner than U.S. bottled water.